1.2

Very unprofessional company.They do not appear to know what they are doing.

The sales pitch is great but they do not provide the service promised. I operate an auction business, they said; "The word "auction" is not a keyword in your campaign, as that is too general and people could be looking for anything from cars to fine art." I SELL cars and fine art! I appears as if they have children running the business rather than an experienced ad person.

The first ads they put together for me did not even apply to my business!I am kicking myself for not researching them before I paid $300!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Global Media Solutions. The most disappointing about google search ads from Global Media Solutions was appears to be run by unprofessional youth Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Global Media Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Global Media Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Global Media Solutions?

Comments